8.13.2008

i need new shoes too

I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty 4. I suck so bad though. I'm KIND OF getting better, but ehhh I am just not really used to xbox controllers. There are too many goddamn buttons.

Life is not super interesting right now, but I am getting the list together for the Penthouse Suite at the Blues game in October. We have someone flying in from California for that weekend and also [possibly] 3 people flying in from Florida. I have also been making the selection from people here in St. Louis that I think would enjoy it and appreciate it. There are still a few tickets left that we'll need to give out, but I'm holding off on who to invite with them. We'll see what happens.

I really, really, really need to get on a different sleep schedule. This is seriously becoming too much and something that is causing more harm than good. fuck.

No comments: