5.22.2008

im trying!

ok im really trying not to make this a wedding blog, but i do have to say a few things...

with my sleep being totally screwed up i tend to spend my nights reading and searching online at any and everything wedding related to get ideas for the wedding.

one thing that i have noticed is that i looooove looking at people that i know or know of's wedding photos. it makes me feel like a total girl because i get so excited about my own wedding and even though i know i wont look as gorgeous as some of these brides, i get so excited about how awesome im going to FEEL at my wedding.

im not really sure what's happened but lately i am beyond ecstatic about getting married and planning this wedding.

i almost feel silly because im not really the "girly girl" haha but i get so giddy about it lately.

296 days until im a WIFE.

wtf

No comments: