7.12.2008

Q(-.-Q)

Its late and I'm really not in the best mood.

However, I was thinking about things and have realized that just because I'm happy [in general] doesnt mean that I have to love everyone and make amends everywhere. Thanks to some lovely ladies who made me realize that.

There is absolutely no reason to treat anyone like shit, even people I may not like or people that have fucked me over - but on the same note, that doesnt mean I have to be nice to them either.

Jen put it very well. Getting married is putting me into a brand new chapter in life and is making me feel nostalgic & think about good moments in the past and that is ok & is normal. But I have a new life now and any situations good or bad that involve anyone that I have not chosen to keep in my life dont need to follow me into this new chapter.

No comments: