7.10.2008

learning the little details today

opened a part of my heart that i didnt even know was closed.

I hope that everyone in a bad, unhappy, unhealthy, or unfortunate relationship gets out. I dont care if it's someone I hate or hated at some point. The fear of being alone, and the confusion of where to go after is not worth staying. There are people out there that will love you unconditionally for who you are, what you look like, whatever direction youre going in life. There are people out there that wont make you cry, that wont call you names, that wont make you feel insignificant. There are people out there that will respect you at all times, that will solve problems in an adult way without hurting you, and that will make you FEEL loved. When you find that person you will know and you will wonder what the fuck you were doing all those years before.

This sounds like such a stupid post but I just felt like it needed to be put out there.

No comments: